
Here are a few 'in the middle' photos of our ongoing project. Of course I didn't take any 'before' pictures of the bathrooms--remember, I'm the mom who still hasn't taken the first day of school snap shots. I guess these will have to do. I plan on posting an 'after' picture when everything is complete. I can't wait! Our good friend Tom Nate came from Blackfoot to help us out. In fact, he did the whole thing (all the tile and plumbing). We still need to seal the tile, remove the wallpaper border, paint, install cabinets, and replace the lighting. Ryan can't wait to shower without having to duck under the shower head--we've never lived where a shower head was high enough for him. Also pictured is "Aunt Lori". She joined her hubby the last evening and helped him finish up. She also made these cute hair clips with my girls. They wear them every day! Thanks guys!

We celebrated our 12th anniversary on the 21st of September. Ryan had tickets for the Boise State Football game in Eugene, OR that weekend. I must admit, a football game was not on the top of my list of favorite things to do. However, I am flattered that my husband still invites me to attend--I know more than a handful of others who would have 'sold their birth rites' to go! I still get 'flack' for turning down free tickets and airfare to the Fiesta Bowl two years ago. I know, I know--what was I thinking? I had a great day in Eugene with my husband (and friends). It was fun to get away and enjoy something together. The game was fantastic...a bit nail biting and loud, but isn't that what makes it fun? (Especially when you WIN! Go Boise State!) We arrived at the airport a few minutes before the team. They passed through security just behind us. It was exciting to be 'so close'. Ha Ha! Thanks to Tyson and Amber for watching the kids and cleaning the house!
3 comments:
Look at those cute collages. You need to teach me how to do that. AND you need to email me those pictures!! HUGS!!!!
Steph! Love the bathroom! It is going to be so BEAUTIFUL! You are doing awesome on the collages - way to go! I can't wait to see the finished product!
Heck with birth rites. I would of sold my children for those tickets. i would of babysat for ya too, wait i did that already. we wont mention the "losing track of your children" part. looks and sounds like you had fun.
Post a Comment