I am: A wife, mother, friend, daughter
I think: I worry too much
I know: How to make yummy cinnamon rolls
I want: To be a better mom
I dislike: Watching television
I miss: My Grandma Bingham
I fear: Failure and alzheimers
I feel: Buried in piles of things to do and unrealistic expectations
I hear: Nothing--that can't be good, three of my children are here!
I smell: Downy fresh laundry
I crave: Sweet potatoes (can't wait for Thanksgiving!)
I cry: Rarely
I search: Yard sales for great deals
I wonder: How my children will 'turn out'
I regret: Selling our property in Wyoming
I love: My family and all babies!
I care: Too much about having a clean house
I always: Brush my teeth
I worry: About the mistakes I make as a mother
I am not: Very organized
I remember: Few details about anything--thus my fear of alzheimers
I believe: In hard work
I dance: Are you kidding? I have no rhythm.
I sing: For family home evening and in Sacrament meeting (sometimes)
I don’t always: Eat right
I argue: Seldom. Well, maybe I 'argue' with my kids
I write: Over a hundred Christmas cards every year
I win: Hmmm.
I lose: When I try to reason with Avery (it can't be done)
I wish: I were more intelligent
I listen: To a variety of music. It used to be only country
I don't understand: Computers (or anything technical)
I can usually be found: In the kitchen or at the gym
I am scared: Of not being good enough
I need: To serve more
I forget: To take Steven to Scouts (3 weeks running now)
I am happy: With my life
Hypocrites, the F-word, and Me
9 years ago

7 comments:
I love reading tags because it gives you some great insight! Maybe I can steal that cinnamon roll recipe from you if you are willing to share? I'm sure that is just what my thighs need!
I am happy: you are my friend!
Hey Amber, I would be happy to share our recipe with you. They're fun to make--but I can only make them a few times a year--I have a hard time resisting! My goal has always been to make a cinnamon roll like Cinnabon (at the airport or mall) But I read online the other day that there are over 70 grams of fat and more than a thousand calories in just one. Yuck! I don't think I care to clone them any longer. Mine are good enough.
Stephanie,
First of all- I am so excited to find another blog! I wish I knew sooner.
Second of all- You did such a good job on this tag. I actually tried it, but found it too hard to decide what to say for each thing. So kudos for finishing it.
Third- 100 Christmas cards?!? Woah.
The scout comment made me laugh.
-Tara
Dear Steph,
I miss you. Thanks for the comments on my blog. Glad I found yours - it's very cute. Your kids are adorable. I too am sorry you sold your land in WY, wish I could taste your cinnamon rolls, would like to be in your gym class, also dislike television and wish I could see you. It's been years. Love Holly
Hi Steph,
I love your entry. You are so humble. You are way better than you let on.
I miss you@!
Grama Matson
I don't know you.. you don't know me but I hvae enjoyed reading tons of your blog entries! We do have a lot in common and think about things in the same light. I feel like I've found a little kindred sister! How could you not be right up my alley with Leath and Lori as friends. We are destined to become friends! ha
I'll book mark you and be back soon! I'm happy to meet you Steph.
Love, Jo
Post a Comment